Our cover and insurances, for a more comfortable daily life and travel
Mooncard has joined forces with Allianz and Gras Savoye to guarantee reliability and peace of mind for Mooncard users. Mooncard cardholders benefit from travel insurance, assistance and legal protection. Rest assured that you and your Mooncard are properly insured.
Our travel assistance *
|Assistance||Mooncard Corporate and option Mooncard Premium|
|Repatriation on medical grounds|
|Early return in the event of hospitalisation/death of a family member|
|Coverage and/or advance payment of medical and hospital costs abroad||Up to €150,000|
|Theft/loss of the insured's card||Information and help with administrative procedures €3,000 advanced if the card is not found within 48 hours|
|Loss/theft of travel documents||Help with procedures|
|Assistance in the event of death||Repatriation of the body and an accompanying person|
|Dispatch of medicines, lenses and hearing aids||Coverage of research, packaging and shipping costs|
Our travel insurances *
|Insurance||Mooncard Corporate and option Mooncard Premium|
|Indemnification in the event of death/disability||Up to €350,000|
|Insurance for delay/loss/theft/damage of luggage||From a 4-hour delay, up to €1,900 per delay and up to €250 per valuable item in the event of theft|
|Insurance modification/cancellation||Up to €5,000 of reimbursement in the event of health deterioration|
|Trip interruption insurance (1)||Up to €5,000|
|Liability insurance abroad (2)||Up to €1,500,000|
|Car rental insurance (3)||100% within the limit of the excess or non-waivable excess|
|Insurance in the event of legal proceedings abroad||Advance payment and/or coverage of bail and/or lawyer's fees up to €8,000|
Our insurances and daily covers *
|Insurance||Mooncard Corporate||Option Mooncard Premium|
|Legal protection for purchases||Amicable and/or contentious intervention in the event of a dispute arising from purchases made with Mooncard for the company|
|Corporate legal protection||Amicable and/or contentious intervention for the benefit of the company and against an employee who is guilty of the fraudulent use of Mooncard.|
|Fraudulent use insurance||Up to €3,000|
|Traveller cover||Up to €500/claim/year/cardholder, delay of 2 working days|
|Purchase cover||Up to €1,000/year, delay of 5 working days|
|Extension of manufacturer's warranty (4)||Up to €2,000/year, delay of 10 working days|
|Transport delay cover (train or plane) (5)||€200/per delay, delay of 10 working days|
The insured must make any claim likely to lead to the implementation of one or more of the warranties provided for in this contact, at the latest within 15 days of the date on which the insured became fully aware of it. Failure to comply with this deadline shall result in the loss of all cover rights for the claim in question if the insurer provides proof of damage, except in the case of unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
The insured must make their claim to Gras Savoye either:
- By email to email@example.com
- By telephone on 09 72 72 22 79 from 8.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding legal public holidays and/or non-working days).
- By letter to GRAS SAVOYE – Mooncard – 2 rue de Gourville – 45911 ORLEANS CEDEX 9.
Supporting documents common to all warranties - these document sent by the insured must be the originals or certified as true copies of documents:
- Proof that the claimant is insured at the time of the claim.
- Proof of payment via Mooncard for the benefits covered.
- The original documents showing the benefits covered: travel tickets (plane ticket, e-ticket, train ticket etc.) and rental contract (for a vehicle, stay or accommodation etc.).
- A bank account number. In addition to the documents to be provided for each of the following warranties, Gras Savoye may request, depending on the circumstances of the claim, an additional document to assess the validity of the claim.
(1) In the event of:
- A change to the health cover.
- Death of a relative.
- Significant material damage.
- Professional reason (transfer, dismissal, cancellation or modification of paid leave by the employer).
(2) The occurrence of the consequences of material damage with or without an identified third party, whether responsible or not.
- The total amount of the repairs or the restoration of the rented vehicle in the event of material damage with or without an identified third party, whether responsible or not.
- Theft of the rental vehicle, subject to a complaint being made with the competent authorities.
- In the event of material damage only, we will pay the invoice for the immobilisation costs within the limit of the daily rental price multiplied by the number of days of immobilisation required for the repair of the vehicle without exceeding the planned rental period of the initial contract.
(4) Warranty extension of + 24 months on computer equipment with a value of > €75.
(5) Maximum €2,000/year if the delay is >4hrs (>6hrs if charter) or >1hr if public transport prevents you from taking your flight or train.
Need more information ?
Our team is available Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. to present the Mooncard solution to you and work with you to design a tailor-made quote corresponding to your business needs.